This is the annual report of the Mental Health Commission of New South Wales for the 2018-19 financial year.
The report outlines the activities of the Commission over the last year, including:
- Mid-term review of Living Well: A Strategic Framework for Mental Health Reform in NSW: 2014-2024
- Held 57 community consultations around NSW
- Launch of the Strategic Framework for Suicide Prevention in NSW 2018-2023
- Lived Experience Framework launch
- Community grants to support the Lived Experience Framework awarded.