The Mental Health Commission of NSW has formal agreements, or Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with many of its partner organisations. These usually come about when the two organisations have a particular shared goal, and they agree to collaborate in clearly-defined way. The breadth of the organisations the Commission has entered into formal relationships with, including government agencies, statutory bodies, community managed organisations, and research institutions, is reflective of the whole of government and whole of community approach embodied in Living Well: A Strategic Plan for Mental Health in NSW: 2014-2024.
- Australian and New Zealand mental health commissions - Memorandum of Understanding
- Hunter Institute of Mental Health for Communities Matter website administration - Memorandum of Understanding
- Insurance and Care NSW (icare) - Memorandum of Understanding
- Mental Health Review Tribunal - Information sharing agreement
- University of Newcastle - Memorandum of Understanding
- WayAhead Mental Health Association NSW for Community Champion Award - Memorandum of Understanding