This is the annual report of the Mental Health Commission of New South Wales for 2016-17.
The Commission is responsible for monitoring, reviewing and improving the mental health system and the mental health and wellbeing of the people of NSW.
The report outlines the activities of the Commission over the last year, including:
- community survey on the implementation of the Living Well Plan
- mental health strategy for first responders organisations
- Check-up from the Neck-up events
- consumer and carer led projects
- International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership Exchange.