The Commission is working remotely
The NSW Mental Health Commission will be working remotely from Monday 30 March 2020.
We will continue to work with our colleagues and stakeholders to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people of NSW and look forward to connecting with you via phone, videoconference and email.
Please contact staff directly on their email addresses or via email@example.com or call us (02) 9859 5200.
Thank you for your patience as we adjust to working remotely.
If you, a family member or friend is experiencing distress, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or the Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467.
Mental health and coronavirus
Please visit our web page with evidence-based resources and supports for people impacted by coronavirus.
Assistance for people affected by disaster
Please see options for support and assistance for people affected by the bushfire disasters in NSW.
In an emergency
If you, or a family member are experiencing distress please contact one of the following numbers:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
- Mental Health Line 1800 011 511
How do I contact the Mental Health Commission of NSW?
Please note: the Commission does not handle complaints or individual cases, if you need help in an emergency, please call the numbers above.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 02 9859 5200 or 1300 884 563 (Call charges: 35c for calls from landlines in NSW, or a standard call charge from mobiles in NSW). Our office hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Fax us at 02 9859 5205
- Write to us at Locked Bag 5013 Gladesville NSW 1675
To receive updates from the Commission please fill in the enewsletter subscripton form.
Mobile: 0417 691 884
National Relay Service
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service through one of the channels below and ask for 1300 884 563:
- TTY users phone 133 677
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS
- Video relay users choose the available NRS video relay contact on Skype
- SMS relay users phone 0423 677 767.
If you need an interpreter, please call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 13 14 50 and ask them to telephone the Commission on 1300 884 563. Our business hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.