In an emergency
If you, or a family member are experiencing distress please contact one of the following numbers:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
- Mental Health Line 1800 011 511
How do I contact the Mental Health Commission of NSW?
Please note: the Commission does not handle complaints or individual cases, if you need help in an emergency, please call the numbers above.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on 02 9859 5200 or 1300 884 563 (Call charges: 35c for calls from landlines in NSW, or a standard call charge from mobiles in NSW). Our office hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Fax us at 02 9859 5205
- Write to us at Locked Bag 5013 Gladesville NSW 1675
To receive updates from the Commission please fill in the enewsletter subscripton form.
Manager, Engagement and Communications
Call 02 9859 5200 or 0477 721 339
National Relay Service
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service through one of the channels below and ask for 1300 884 563:
- TTY users phone 133 677
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS
- Video relay users choose the available NRS video relay contact on Skype
- SMS relay users phone 0423 677 767.
If you need an interpreter, please call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 13 14 50 and ask them to telephone the Commission on 1300 884 563. Our business hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.