Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf, VIC 3006
Mental Health Victoria and Community Mental Health Australia will host the 2nd Annual NDIS & Mental Health Conference from 31 October to 01 November 2018, at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Registrations will open from 8:15am. The conference commences 9:00am sharp.
The Master of Ceremonies this year will be Dr. Norman Swan, host of ABC Radio National’s Health Report.
The event will feature keynote presentations from international and Australian experts, alongside lived experience and service providers presenting on a diverse range of insightful and inspiring topics in mental health.
The key focus areas for the 2018 Conference will include:
- Service safety and quality;
- Integration of the NDIS into the broader mental health system;
- Co-design of integrated service models; and
- The intersection of physical and mental health.
- The Hon. Julia Gillard AC Chair, beyondblue
- Julie Collins MP, Shadow Minister for Mental Health
- Senator Rachel Siewert, Greens Spokesperson for Mental Health
- Martin Foley MP, Minister for Mental Health (Victoria)
- Professor Diana Rose, King's College London
- Lucy Brogden, Chair National Mental Health Commission
- Robert De Luca, Chief Executive, National Disability Insurance Agency
- Professor Patrick McGorry AO, Executive Director of Orygen
- Dr Murray Wright, NSW Chief Psychiatrist
- John Brogden, AM, Chairman of Lifeline Australia
- Dr Gerry Naughtin, Mental Health Advisor to the National Disability Insurance Agency
The Conference will be extensively promoted throughout Australia to NDIS participants; carers; mental health service providers; State, Territory and Commonwealth Government Departments; primary health networks; medical professionals and psychologists; and academia.
700 delegates are expected over two days, helping you to expand your professional network and fostering collaboration within the sector.
If you are interested in finding out more about the 2nd Annual NDIS & Mental Health Conference, contact: