At Bipolar Australia, we believe that every person who has Bipolar Disorder should know that the condition can be diagnosed, treated, and well managed. But too many of the 568,000 Australians with this serious, life-long condition never hear that good news.
This World Bipolar Day, help us to end the silence surrounding Bipolar Disorder by taking a few minutes to Blow Bubbles for Bipolar with your colleagues, friends, and family.
Getting involved is simple!
- Purchase some bubble mix and wands from a toy store near you. If you want some inspiration, click here for a list of bubble toys available from Big W.
- Get a crowd together. Organise a place and time for your fellow bubble blowers to get together on March 30. If you want Bipolar Australia to help you publicise your event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post the details on our Facebook event page.
- Enjoy yourself! Blow some bubbles, and raise some awareness in your local community. And don’t forget to post a photo to your favourite social media platform with the hashtag #BipolarBubbles!
If you live or work in Sydney, Bipolar Australia is hosting an all day event in Martin Place, right outside the Sunrise studio. Click here to find out more.
Help us to make recovery from Bipolar possible
Bipolar Australia is a grass roots organisation which relies on community support for its work. We need the help of ordinary Australians just like you to spread the word that Bipolar can be diagnosed, treated, and well managed.
You can help in three ways:
- Get involved this World Bipolar Day, by visiting us in Martin Place, or by hosting your own event at your workplace, or with family and friends.
- Distribute our World Bipolar Day 2017 Flyer to colleagues, friends, and family.
- Make a donation of $7 and help fund our efforts to have the image of bubbles being blown beamed into the homes of Sunrise viewers everywhere.