The Mental Health Commission of NSW and the Agency for Clinical Innovation are hosting the online launch of Communities of Practice - Organisational Mental Health Literacy.
As part of the NSW Health Literacy Initiative, the Mental Health Commission of NSW and the Agency for Clinical Innovation are holding a Communities of Practice webinar series, focusing on supporting organisational mental health literacy. The Communities of Practice will share information using health literacy thinking, build on what is already working well, create breakthrough ideas and develop new practices for members’ use.
To launch the Communities of Practice we will be holding a Q&A and breakout session to discuss approaches to organisational mental health literacy.
Master of Ceremony (MC):
- Associate Professor Jioji Ravulo, Academic Program Director - MSW(Q), School of Health and Society, University of Wollongong
- Catherine Lourey, Commissioner, Mental Health Commission of NSW - welcome and opening address
- Linda Soars, Agency for Clinical Innovation - Working in partnerships
- Tania Waitokia, Mental Health Commission of NSW - NSW Health Literacy Initiative and the Communities of Practice
The Q&A Panel:
- Professor Richard Osborne, Distinguished Professor of Health Sciences; Director, Centre for Global Health and Equity, Swinburne University of Technology. NHMRC Principal Research Fellow
- Jenna Roberts, Deputy Commissioner, Mental Health Commission of NSW
- Dr Jonathan Ho, General Practitioner, Wagga Wagga. Community Advisory Council member, Mental Health Commission of NSW
- Dr Michael Bowden, Psychiatrist and Senior Clinical Advisor, NSW Ministry of Health
- Anita McRae, Senior Manager Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol, Murrumbidgee Primary Health Network
Please note additional speakers are yet to be confirmed.