Mental Health Carers NSW Inc
Level 5, Suite 501
80 William Street
Sharon Tovey - (02) 6369 7201 or email@example.com
Has the person you care for used the SMHSOP service? The NSW Ministry of Health would like to hear from you.
The NSW Ministry of Health is holding consultation workshops as part of the process to develop a new SMHSOP Service Plan for NSW. The Ministry wants to ensure that this is driven by the perspectives of consumers of SMHSOP, and their carers. SMHSOP provide both in-hospital (inpatient) and out-of-hospital (community) specialist care to older people with mental health problems. Organisers want to know about:
- Your experience of Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People.
- What you want from this service.
- How you think this service could work better.
- What the barriers are for older people accessing SMHSOP.
- Any questions you have about this service.
Lunch will be provided.