Sydney Town Hall, 483 George Street Sydney NSW 2000
Call 02 8758 0103 to register
You are invited to attend the Sydney Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People Seminar 2018.
If your work involves young people, or you have an interest in youth wellbeing, this event is for you!
- Teachers: This seminar may contribute up to 6 hours towards your annual professional development.
- Nurses: 6 CPD hours, ACN Approved
- Social Workers: 8 CPD hours, AASW Approved
Who should attend:
- Teachers, Principals, Student Welfare Officers, Leaders
- Psychologists, Counsellors, Doctors, Nurses, OT
- Social & Youth Workers, Pastoral Care, Parents, Police
- Schools, Youth Organisations, Clinics, Churches, Sporting Clubs
- Program, lecture notes and satchel.
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea.
- Attendance certificate, access to stakeholders’ and resources exhibition.
Venue transport and parking:
There are multiple transport and parking options available.
Visit Sydney Town Hall’s Getting There web page for more information.
Approx. 30 mins drive or from the airport.
More information on the Generation Next website: http://www.generationnext.com.au/handbook/.