The Individual Capacity Building (ICB) grant round is now open and taking in applications until the 30th of September 2019.
The ICB is part of the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) program.
Up to $100 million (GST Excl.) over three years is available for programs and activities that support people with disability to:
- Have the skills and confidence to participate in and contribute to the community and protect their rights
- Feel motivated, confident and empowered to act
- Participate in and benefit from the same community activities as everyone else.
This round is focussed on building the capacity of Disability Peoples Organisations (DPOs)/Family Organisations (FO) as well as Priority Cohort Led organisations with over 50 percent representation of:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning and Plus (LGBTIQ+).
There are two activity types funded in this round:
- Individual Capacity Building (ICB)
- Organisational Capacity Building (OCB).
Priority Cohort Led organisations can only apply for ICB funding.
ILC is unique within the context of the NDIS because it is for all Australians, not just NDIS participants.
Applications can be made via the Community Grants Hub on this link before 11pm AEST, Monday 30 September 2019.