University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
Ultimo NSW 2007
Dr Angela Argent - Project Officer - Research Network
email@example.com / 02 9555 8388 ext 135
Do you have a burning research question?
Is Higher Degree Research the answer?
Did you know that most research degrees are currently fee-free?
The Community Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Research Network (CMHDARN) holding a half-day forum 20 November at UTS to help you kick-start the process.
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- listen to students talk about their personal stories and experiences and hear how they got hooked on research
- meet academics and potential supervisors to discuss your research ideas
- learn about various pathways to research degrees and find out about what support is available
- find out how to win support in your workplace to complete your research
- get advice about formulating your research question
- ask a panel of experts about how to get started.
The CMHDARN is a collaborative project between NADA and MHCC, in partnership with Mental Health Commission of NSW.