The Wesley Centre - Sydney
Registrations on the MHPN website
This event will include:
- Launching the Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) Mental Health Professionals Network for NSW
- Raising awareness around BPD Recovery, Carer and Consumer Perspectives
- Raising awareness of MHPNs and their role
- Raising awareness for the Roll Out of Project Air
- Raising awareness of options for support for BPD in NSW
- Raising awareness for the Australian BPD Foundation
- BPD / MH Education in Order to Reduce Stigma
More details and agenda are available on the Arafmi website.
This network is open to all GPs and mental health professionals & agencies working in the area, as well as consumer and carers across the Sydney and NSW region.
MHPN members are encouraged to invite a colleague to join the network and attend this meeting.
Practitioners who participate in this meeting may be able to claim recognition to credit towards their continuing professional development.
This event is sponsored by Project Air, the Mental Health Commission of NSW and the Mental Health Professionals Network.