501/80 William St
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
How are organisations managing and how best to survive in an NDIS world?
Aftercare’s CEO Dr Andrew Young is bringing together a panel of leading experts in mental health to discuss sector reforms, managing client needs and strategies for recovery-oriented pathways in the NDIS world.
- Frank Quinlan, CEO, Mental Health Australia
- Catherine Lourey, NSW Mental Health Commissoner
- Belinda Drew, CEO Community Services Industry Alliance (CSIA)
- Peter McGeorge, A/Prof of UNSW and Notre Dame University. St. Vincent’s Hospital
- Douglas Holmes, CEO, MHWorX
- Richelle Arnott, Director, Service Delivery Sydney, National Disability Insurance Agency
This event is hosted by Aftercare. For more information: email@example.com or call 1300 00 1907