Rydes Central Sydney, Surry Hills, NSW
Register on Eventbrite
The 2018 NEDC Members’ Meeting is a free forum showcasing the collective impact of knowledge building and research in eating disorders. This year’s theme is “Eating Disorders in Primary Care”, with a special welcome to Primary Health Networks (PHNs).
Members’ Meetings are convened by the National Eating Disorders Collaboration (NEDC) to enable their diverse and invaluable membership to come together, share knowledge and discuss national standards, workforce development, prevention, early intervention and treatment of eating disorders.
Attendees will be given the opportunity to:
• Engage with key eating disorder experts and PHN stakeholders to build an integrated approach to eating disorders
• Learn about evidence-based initiatives in primary care
• Explore opportunities for collaboration with the nation-wide eating disorders workforce
• Engage with NEDC plans and projects including providing suggestions, requests, and recommendations
• Access opportunities for local and national professional networking
• Gather a suite of evidence-based resources from NEDC and a range of other key stakeholders
All attendees will receive a Members’ Pack including a suite of evidence-based resources.
The event carries no cost.
If you would like to attend the event but are not yet a member you can access free membership at www.nedc.com.au/become-a-member.
For more details and registrations visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/eating-disorders-in-primary-care-tickets...