Shellharbour Civic Centre
76 Cygnet Ave
Shellharbour City Centre
This event is hosted by Community Industry Group and Shellharbour City Council.
This half day event aims to engage, inform and advise non-mental health providers including community service organisations to understand the mental health system, in order to support their clients more effectively.
Participants will go away with an understanding of:
- the layers of the mental health system
- the customer journey and how to find services
- how to refer clients into the system
- the NDIS effect
The event will also include:
- ‘Power pitch’ sessions from local providers to advise you of their services.
- Marketplace stalls for a chance to meet and network.
NSW Deputy Mental Health Commissioner Karen Burns is among the guest speakers.