A forum for Unpaid Carers of people living with mental health issues, who are interested in learning more about supporting the person they care they care for apply and participate in the NDIS.
When: Thursday 22nd of March 2018 10am to 2pm
Where: Penrith RSL (8 Tindale Street Penrith)
What will be included:
- Free morning tea and lunch
- Local area Coordinator Presentation: the NDIS journey from application to first review
- Group discussion about the challenges of accessing the NDIS from a carer perspective and Q&A
- Presentation: the NDIS journey from a carers perspective
- A chance to catch up with old friends and make connections with other carers from the Nepean, Blue Mountains, and Hawkesbury
For more information on the event and on registrations, visit Mental Health Help's website.