DEE WHY RSL, 932 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why
A Forum for those on their mental health recovery journey, their family and support people, featuring a range of
inspirational and informative speakers, including those with lived experience.
- Browse over 30 information stands.
- Lunch and refreshments provided.
- Participant registration: www.trybooking.com.au/VUFN
- Stallholder registration: www.trybooking.com.au/VUFI
- 9.00 am Refreshments available
Browse over 30 information stalls
- 9.15 am Forum begins — MC Catherine DeVrye – Inspirational speaker and author
- 9.20 am Acknowledgement of Country — Karen Smith, Aboriginal Heritage Office
- 9.30 am Forum Outline – MC Catherine DeVrye
- 9.45 am Official opening — Catherine Lourey, NSW Mental Health Commissioner
- 10.15 am PTSD and Recovery — Ben Webb, Northern Beaches Veterans Centre
- 10.35am My Stories — DVD viewing
- 10.45 am BREAK – refreshments available
- 11.10 am Carers Choir
- 11.20 am Services Update — Northern Sydney Local Health District and Healthscope
- 11.50 am Homelessness — Superintendent Allan Sicard, NSW Police
- 12.30 pm LUNCH
- 1.15 pm “Girl Over the Edge” — Author, Kim Hodges
- 1.45 pm Trauma and Recovery — Dr Catherine Kezelman, Blue Knot Foundation
- 2.15 pm My Stories — DVD viewing
- 2.25 pm Mindfulness and Recovery — Patrea King, Quest for Life
- 3.05 pm Carers Choir
- 3.15 pm Browse over 30 information stalls
- 3.30 pm Forum close
The Forum has been organised by the Northern Beaches Mental
More information in the event flyer below.