Deborah Hoban on 02 6369 7263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A number of forums are happening around NSW for specialist mental health services for older people.
The consultation forums with cover topics such as:
- Your experience using or trying to use the Community Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People.
- What you would expect from this service.
- How you think this service could work better.
- Any questions you have about this service.
Forums will be taking place over the following dates:
- Wednesday 27 August, 9:00am - 12:00pm: Northern Sydney Education and Conference Centre, North Ryde
- Wednesday 3 September, 1:00 - 4:00pm: The PARC Building, Cumberland Hospital, Westmead
- Wednesday 10 September, 9:00am - 12:00pm: Dean House, Dean Street, Tamworth
- Wednesday 17 September, 10:30am - 1:30pm: TBA, Queanbeyan and Murrumbidgee District
For more information please contact Deborah Hoban on 02 6369 7263 or email email@example.com.
This project is part of the Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People Community Model of Care Project led by The Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Office (MHDAO) of the NSW Ministry of Health.