103 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065
Call 1800 33 4673 or email email@example.com.
Caring for a person with an eating disorder is a long-term and skilled commitment. Families are often expected to provide care without any training or support.
In this six-week face-to-face workshop, facilitated by qualified counselors, you'll develop practical skills to support your loved one with an eating disorder in their progress towards recovery.
This evidence-led workshop will help you:
- Understand and adapt your caring style
- Connect with others going through similar experiences
- Learn about helping to motivate change
- Develop new communication skills
- Manage difficult behavior
- Understand what might be happening for your loved one
Cost: $150/participant or $250/couple.
We’re committed to making support affordable and accessible, with a reduced fee available for people on low incomes.
Dates for this event are:
- 11 March, 16:30-1830
- 18 March, 16:30-1830
- 25 March, 16:30-1830
- 1 April, 16:30-1830
- 8 April, 16:30-1830
- 15 April, 16:30-1830
For more information or to register your interest in upcoming workshops call 1800 33 4673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.